The Bookmarking feature allows you to bookmark pieces of content, groups or even other users. This feature is useful for creating a reading list and keeping information that interest you organized and easily accessible.
Bookmarking Groups in the Online Community allows you to save the location of the Knowledge Library so you can easily access it from anywhere in the Online Community.
1. Click Bookmark this group
2. Once you've bookmarked the Knowledge Library, you will see it appear in you Bookmarks under Group
In addition to bookmarking the Knowledge Library, you can also bookmark content to download and read later.
1. Click on a piece of content
2. From the Bookmarks icon, click Bookmark this media
3. Your bookmarked content will now show up under the Content tab within Bookmarks